The Budapest Complex Center of Vocational Training is one of the five centers in Budapest. We have more than 950 employees in the part of education, and more than 5800 students in 120 professions, such fine and applied arts, IT technologies, light-industry, optics, utility deve- lopment, procuration, building industry, trade, catering, beauty industry, sport, etc...
Our main activity is the vocational training from the age of 14, pedagogy and education in secondary school, training students with special educational needs, education for adults in the timing of day and evening school and courses. In the programme called HÍD (BRIDGE) we help students, who has neither secondary nor higher qualifications, to develop their competencies, cognition and finding new opportunities in life. We have students all of the part the palette, from special educational needs to outstanding talents. This diversification poses challenges to teachers and our main target to find the most relevant teaching methods along domestic and national instances and use them in daily routine.
The most important purposes and strategies of our vocational center:
- well educated employees, with useful knowledge to practicing it in the field of work;
- to analyze the reasons of dropout, caused social, individual and vocational handicaps, and try to solve these problems;
- clear structuring functions, costs-effective operation;
- the introduction of modern forms of education in the VET;
- aligned and wholesome operation in education;
- lead in recent educational methods and innovations (in training of adults);
- efficient cooperation between schools and economical stakeholders;
- strengthening the dual method;
- ensuring interoperability;
- guarantee the way to higher education, and on-demand educating for the labor market.