ÉVOSZ - the National Federation of Building Contractors - was founded in October 1989 and represents the interest of cc. 200 Hungarian building contractors on national and international level. ÉVOSZ promotes the different level of professional construction education. During the last twenty-five years ÉVOSZ took part in several international training projects.
The tasks of ÉVOSZ
- Representing the interests of Hungarian building contractors on national and international level.
- Fostering the development of professional ties and exchange of information between member organizations, as well as between Hungarian and international (chambers, associations, authorities) organizations. As a member of international professional associations active participation in the special technical activities of the European Union.
- Establishing an in detail professional judgement on acts and decrees related to the construction industry, taking initiatives
- Preparation of member organizations for the utilization of the opportunities offered by the European Union
- Promotion technical and professional development of the construction industry
- Providing information on a regular basis to member organizations concerning current issues related to the construction industry
- Organization of technical presentations, information days and exhibitions
- Promoting development of mutual professional contacts between partners on national and international level
- Support of building industrial specialized education and professional training, of international exchange programs, training of foremen, and organization of post-graduate trainings. Contact keeping with secondary schools and higher level educational institutions (colleges, universities)
- Representing interests in the case of professional and ethical issues
- Fostering development of small- and medium-sized enterprises
Professional sections of ÉVOSZ - Membership in EU Organization
- ALUTA – Association of Aluminium Window and Facade (EUROWINDOOR)
- ÉVOSZ-IWTD Section of Hungarian Enterprises Working in Germany
- Section of Heat and Sound Insulating Contractors (FESI)
- Section of Prefabricated Building Manufactures (European Prefabricated Building Manufacturers)
- Section of Dry Wall Constructors
- Timber Truss Producers Section
- Section of Mechanical Industrial Contractors