SKILLCO project developed outputs and training materials
Working package #1 - administration & management
SSA founding document (OUT 1.7) - to be developed
Working package #2 - defining skill gaps & training needs:
- Status report on findings of skill gaps (OUT 2.1)One of the methodologies used in WP2 - Defining skills gaps and training needs was desk research. The main objective of the desk research was to determine what is already known about the field of construction EQF level 4.
- Report on findings from national focus group meetings (OUT 2.2)The desk studies results confirmed that skill gaps existed in various fields, from very technical and managerial to work culture for qualifications on 4th EQF level.
- Report on findings from company interviews (OUT 2.3)After completing two project SKILLCO focus group meetings in each project partner country (DE, HUN, SLO), additional field research was done with individual detailed interviews with HRM representatives of construction companies.
- General document of research results of WP with selected skills (OUT 2.4)Construction sector plays an important role within the European economy. Since the economic crisis, market prospects were bleak.
- Executive summary of the research results (OUT 2.4)Within the European economy, the construction sector plays an important role. The economic crisis affected the market in several ways.
Working package #3 - learning unit A & traning course B
Learning unit/B-Training course and outcomes (OUT 3.1) - to be developed
Learning and training materials for 2 Modules (OUT 3.2) - to be developed
Working package #4 - piloting
Pilot testing for construction workers/employees - report (OUT 4.1) - to be developed
Pilot testing for school trainees/pupils involved in 4th EQF level VET - report (OUT 4.2) - to be developed
Currently we're collecting preliminary interest for pilot testing for employees and pupils. For more information please contact
Working package #5 - development of mobile app & website
Application for iOS and Android (OUT 5.4) - to be developed
Working package #6 - communication & dissemination
The OUT numbering is not ordered in this list because not all project outputs are of public type.